Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
You are right, it was a permissions issue. I would recommend taking this out and just having 1 permission for editing group info.

I am having a second issue where 'Managed Groups' text appears below the avatar on my user's profiles. Its being alligned incorrectly and also incorrectly displays 0 groups managed for everyone... I want to remove this all together. How will i do that?

Ss below. Thanks
Untitled-1.webp

Its being alligned incorrectly and also incorrectly displays 0 groups managed for everyone... I want to remove this all together.
doulieSorry. I could not understand this.

View previous replies…
Hi. You should contact to the author of add-on Credit. Tell them that they missing wrap <dt><dd> content into tag <dl>.

Or you can edit template of add-on Credit then wrap by yourself.
NobitaI want to remove 'managed group.' This is not something I want on my users profiles

I'm suddenly having a strange error with two group covers, and I can't even access those groups as on hover, the image is only the size of the white "text" box! See screenshot.

screen3.webp

My users are sill finding links to the forum groups are assigned to, and browse all the private conversations. What should I do to close the access to private group discussions through the forum links? This is an absolute must for me. I cannot have this forum accessible for the whole world to see discussions that are supposed to be private.

Last edited:
My users are sill finding links to the forum groups are assigned to, and browse all the private conversations. What should I do to close the access to private group discussions through the forum links? This is an absolute must for me. I cannot have this forum accessible for the whole world to see discussions that are supposed to be private.
jansluDo not allow user create group with Private privacy.

1. I already have 400 private groups moved from vBulletin
2. What is the point of having private / secret groups if they are visible to all anyway?
3. What does the option Discussion State for Group Secret do? I thought it Will make those discussion invisible in forum view for guests?

1. I already have 400 private groups moved from vBulletin
2. What is the point of having private / secret groups if they are visible to all anyway?
3. What does the option Discussion State for Group Secret do? I thought it Will make those discussion invisible in forum view for guests?
janslu
Group Privacy: Public, Closed và Secret. Each privacy option has its own settings.
  • Public Group:
    • Anyone can see the group
    • Anyone can see contents in the group
    • Shown in the group list
  • Closed Group:
    • Anyone can see the group
    • Only members can see contents in the group
    • Shown in the group list
  • Secret Group:
    • Only members and authorized users (set in User Group Permissions) can see the group and its content
    • Only authorized users (set in User Group Permissions) can create Secret Groups

Back