Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
Last edited:
I think I figured it out! If a member has 0 Teams, then the profiles tabs show out of order. (It will make content show under the wrong tabs.) But if a member has Teams, then it shows up like it is supposed to.

I think I figured it out! If a member has 0 Teams, then the profiles tabs show out of order. (It will make content show under the wrong tabs.) But if a member has Teams, then it shows up like it is supposed to.
Diana NotacatWell the members that i am linking are on teams.
And if that is the case then its a problem for most of the people in my community, since not everyone was to bother with joining a team.
Nobita, please looking into and fix this ASAP.
I still not full sure you understand the problem.

Well the members that i am linking are on teams.
And if that is the case then its a problem for most of the people in my community, since not everyone was to bother with joining a team.
doulieDrop an PM with me and give me an account to access. I don;t understand how to detected that on your site :oops:

Well the members that i am linking are on teams.
doulieI think the version 1.2.3 fixed your problem :cool: Tell me if still existing :p

View previous replies…
I think the version 1.2.3 fixed your problem :cool: Tell me if still existing :p
Nobita
It looks like the bug is still there for me (at least!)

If you OWN or ADMIN a group, the profile Teams tab shows up and all tabs contents show as they should. It's perfect!

If you are a MEMBER of a group, there is no Teams tab and some tabs content will show in the wrong place.

It is the same for members with NO teams. The tabs contents will show up in the wrong tabs.

It looks like the bug is still there for me (at least!)

If you OWN or ADMIN a group, the profile Teams tab shows up and all tabs contents show as they should. It's perfect!

If you are a MEMBER of a group, there is no Teams tab and some tabs content will show in the wrong place.

It is the same for members with NO teams. The tabs contents will show up in the wrong tabs.
Diana NotacatDrop an PM and give me your email. I will send an quick fix for you :)

Nobita i can't really give back in access and i don't understand while you'll need it. Do you still not understand the issue? Do you think its another addon that may be causing it?

Also how would i go about changing, 'Teams' to clans?
I did find and replace in one of the files in the 'route-prefixes' folder that comes with the download, (named route_clubs.xml) and i changed all instances of 'clubs to clans' and then 'club to clan,' how would i go about implementing this change though?

@doulie Hi!
Nobita i can't really give back in access and i don't understand while you'll need it. Do you still not understand the issue? Do you think its another addon that may be causing it?

I need check something. All your information is private ;)

Also how would i go about changing, 'Teams' to clans?
I did find and replace in one of the files in the 'route-prefixes' folder that comes with the download, (named route_clubs.xml) and i changed all instances of 'clubs to clans' and then 'club to clan,' how would i go about implementing this change though?
You need search all phrase 'team' => 'clan' and 'Team' => 'Clan'

Nobita updated Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.3 released!

This version have more and more improved actions. You should upgrade to newest version to fixed all bugs from old version.

Change log:
  • Add new cutoff for event calendar. 'Fetch event data for calendar around (days)' You can find this option at the main options of addon.
  • Fixed minor bugs!
  • Improved cover of team. You should re-drag your cover after upgraded.
All new features requested will be come to 2.0 :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back