Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
If user don't create any teams. So my addon will never display the tab on profile. That profile don't display tab. Have you disable another addons?

If user don't create any teams. So my addon will never display the tab on profile. That profile don't display tab. Have you disable another addons?
Nobita
The teams tab is showing up under the 'Awarded badges' tab for those members i linked.

I don't really understand what you are saying. Users need to create a team for the Teams tab to show up on their profile? This isn't true since only 4 of our users where allowed to create teams and the teams tab show up on hundreds of our member profiles.

Yes I've tried disabling other addons but that does not fix the problem as disabling yours does. Also @Diana Notacat just confirmed that she is having the same issue.

Thanks in advance for taking care of this asap.

The teams tab is showing up under the 'Awarded badges' tab for those members i linked.

I don't really understand what you are saying. Users need to create a team for the Teams tab to show up on their profile? This isn't true since only 4 of our users where allowed to create teams and the teams tab show up on hundreds of our member profiles.

Yes I've tried disabling other addons but that does not fix the problem as disabling yours does. Also @Diana Notacat just confirmed that she is having the same issue.

Thanks in advance for taking care of this asap.
doulieHmm! This is when I view the profile you provided :) Display as expected!

Attachments

• profile.webp
    profile.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 73
The 'Awarded Badges' tab in this screenshot is a completely different addon that has nothing to do with Nobita Social Groups. However NSG is overwriting that tab with its own content. Its also erasing the content of the tab next to it 'Trading Stats.'
doulieI dont understand. You show me the demo of bug. But I check and its work as expected. So give some pictures as possible.

Here is a screenshot of NSG working as it should on a user profile upload_2014-6-30_13-59-38.webp ... this is what the 'awarded badges' tab looks like when NSG isn't bugging out upload_2014-6-30_13-59-38.webp

---------
Now here are screen shots of another user where NSG is bugging out
With NSC enabled there is no 'Teams' tab on their profile and here is what their 'Awarded badges' tab looks like upload_2014-6-30_14-8-40.webp
When NSC is disabled here is what the same user's 'Awarded Badges' tab looks like upload_2014-6-30_14-10-31.webp

Attachments

• upload_2014-6-30_14-1-34.webp
    upload_2014-6-30_14-1-34.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 75
Here is a screenshot of NSG working as it should on a user profile View attachment 432 ... this is what the 'awarded badges' tab looks like when NSG isn't bugging out View attachment 432

---------
Now here are screen shots of another user where NSG is bugging out
With NSC enabled there is no 'Teams' tab on their profile and here is what their 'Awarded badges' tab looks like View attachment 435
When NSC is disabled here is what the same user's 'Awarded Badges' tab looks like View attachment 436
doulieAs I saw. The profile @doulie work fine. Have you disable the another addon too?

Yes, i have tried disabling the other addons, it took me awhile to weed out NSG as the problem i would not be posting here if it wasn't.

When i disable the 'Awarded Badges' addon NSG simply invades the tab next to it. Here is the same user when The 'Awarded Badges' addon (which is [db]medals) is disabled. upload_2014-6-30_14-25-39.webp

As you can see, the NSG content deletes/replaces the content of the 'Trading' tab.

Yes, i have tried disabling the other addons, it took me awhile to weed out NSG as the problem i would not be posting here if it wasn't.

When i disable the 'Awarded Badges' addon NSG simply invades the tab next to it. Here is the same user when The 'Awarded Badges' addon (which is [db]medals) is disabled. View attachment 437

As you can see, the NSG content deletes/replaces the content of the 'Trading' tab.
doulieWhat's the tab 'Teams' for this member? Its missing. So its a problem!

I think I figured it out! If a member has 0 Teams, then the profiles tabs show out of order. (It will make content show under the wrong tabs.) But if a member has Teams, then it shows up like it is supposed to.

I think I figured it out! If a member has 0 Teams, then the profiles tabs show out of order. (It will make content show under the wrong tabs.) But if a member has Teams, then it shows up like it is supposed to.
Diana NotacatWell the members that i am linking are on teams.
And if that is the case then its a problem for most of the people in my community, since not everyone was to bother with joining a team.
Nobita, please looking into and fix this ASAP.
I still not full sure you understand the problem.

Well the members that i am linking are on teams.
And if that is the case then its a problem for most of the people in my community, since not everyone was to bother with joining a team.
doulieDrop an PM with me and give me an account to access. I don;t understand how to detected that on your site :oops:

Well the members that i am linking are on teams.
doulieI think the version 1.2.3 fixed your problem :cool: Tell me if still existing :p

View previous replies…
It looks like the bug is still there for me (at least!)

If you OWN or ADMIN a group, the profile Teams tab shows up and all tabs contents show as they should. It's perfect!

If you are a MEMBER of a group, there is no Teams tab and some tabs content will show in the wrong place.

It is the same for members with NO teams. The tabs contents will show up in the wrong tabs.
Diana NotacatDrop an PM and give me your email. I will send an quick fix for you :)

Back