Social Groups (Teams)

Social Groups (Teams) [Paid] 2.9.1a

No permission to buy (0.00)
Last edited:
Hello,

This addon is breaking the tabs on my users profile. Not the default tabs of Profile | Posts |Recent Activity | Postings | Information but any other tabs added by any other addons gets shuffled around when this addon is enabled.

Please correct this asap.

Thanks.

Hello,

This addon is breaking the tabs on my users profile. Not the default tabs of Profile | Posts |Recent Activity | Postings | Information but any other tabs added by any other addons gets shuffled around when this addon is enabled.

Please correct this asap.

Thanks.
doulieGive me an link to check :)

If user don't create any teams. So my addon will never display the tab on profile. That profile don't display tab. Have you disable another addons?

If user don't create any teams. So my addon will never display the tab on profile. That profile don't display tab. Have you disable another addons?
Nobita
The teams tab is showing up under the 'Awarded badges' tab for those members i linked.

I don't really understand what you are saying. Users need to create a team for the Teams tab to show up on their profile? This isn't true since only 4 of our users where allowed to create teams and the teams tab show up on hundreds of our member profiles.

Yes I've tried disabling other addons but that does not fix the problem as disabling yours does. Also @Diana Notacat just confirmed that she is having the same issue.

Thanks in advance for taking care of this asap.

The teams tab is showing up under the 'Awarded badges' tab for those members i linked.

I don't really understand what you are saying. Users need to create a team for the Teams tab to show up on their profile? This isn't true since only 4 of our users where allowed to create teams and the teams tab show up on hundreds of our member profiles.

Yes I've tried disabling other addons but that does not fix the problem as disabling yours does. Also @Diana Notacat just confirmed that she is having the same issue.

Thanks in advance for taking care of this asap.
doulieHmm! This is when I view the profile you provided :) Display as expected!

Attachments

• profile.webp
    profile.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 73
Hmm! This is when I view the profile you provided :) Display as expected!
NobitaThe 'Awarded Badges' tab in this screenshot is a completely different addon that has nothing to do with Nobita Social Groups. However NSG is overwriting that tab with its own content. Its also erasing the content of the tab next to it 'Trading Stats.'

The 'Awarded Badges' tab in this screenshot is a completely different addon that has nothing to do with Nobita Social Groups. However NSG is overwriting that tab with its own content. Its also erasing the content of the tab next to it 'Trading Stats.'
doulieI dont understand. You show me the demo of bug. But I check and its work as expected. So give some pictures as possible.

Back