Fixed "Watch Category" is not saved

Freelancer

Just a reminder on the bug.

If you click on "watch category" it switches the button state and reads "unwatch category" but it does not save the category. So upon page reload it reads "watch category" again and also does not appear in the "watched categories" list.

Also user interface consistency: I would recommend to have this as a "link" as in the XF Media Gallery and XF Forum to have an overall design consistency. If you dont agree with it I would like to see that the "button" stays a button then, even in watched state. Just change the wording. Right now it is a button that if clicked becomes a simple link which is awkward.

Are you sure? I have test on my site and it good. Also do you have any outdate templates?

I use default style to test. Absolutely sure. it is totally messed up. Once I click one category to watch and go to another one and click to watch it shows an overlay that asks if I want to "unwatch".... This is totally not working at all.

I hope others can comment here?

I use default style to test. Absolutely sure. it is totally messed up. Once I click one category to watch and go to another one and click to watch it shows an overlay that asks if I want to "unwatch".... This is totally not working at all.

I hope others can comment here?
FreelancerI absolute you have missing something.

I tested it with two Browsers in a Custom and the Default Style…. it does not save the category. Once you visit "Watched Categories" under the "Groups" menu, it shows nothing.

I tested it with two Browsers in a Custom and the Default Style…. it does not save the category. Once you visit "Watched Categories" under the "Groups" menu, it shows nothing.
Freelanceroh sorry. i have wrong thread. im talking about collapse caregory and you talking about watching category:)

Back