wall in XF2 version

Yeah.. too much features need to be done so i will bring each big feature from each versions.

Yeah.. too much features need to be done so i will bring each big feature from each versions.
truonglv
At the moment the wall posts from xenforo 1.0 are imported but not used? Just trying to understand where you're at with 2.0 stuff as a lot of the content in our forums was posted to the walls rather than a forum :/

At the moment the wall posts from xenforo 1.0 are imported but not used? Just trying to understand where you're at with 2.0 stuff as a lot of the content in our forums was posted to the walls rather than a forum :/
DOAThey are not imported to XF2 yet. I think it's good to convert to thread?

They are not imported to XF2 yet. I think it's good to convert to thread?
truonglv
Personally I'd like that option but others here have mentioned they'd rather have both options, and still have the wall available. For me I can't really consider upgrading to 2.0 groups until there is a path set forward for all the wall posts we've got at the moment. @Freelancer threw out some pretty good ideas here from a discussion a little while back that were interesting https://nobita.me/threads/drop-wall-feature.1669/post-10065

well basic setup instructions once you have groups system installed. Also thinking of getting your profile cover addon, however your drop menu for payment processor isn't working on the site here.

well basic setup instructions once you have groups system installed. Also thinking of getting your profile cover addon, however your drop menu for payment processor isn't working on the site here.
RealysticFixed the issues while buying Profile Cover.

I will create new thread to guide setup social groups very basic ;) (Thread will publish on today)

Back