Not a Bug Users losing access to a specific group

janslu

Hi,
I only have limited data at the moment and I need to ask if someone had a similar problem or maybe an idea what might be going on.

One of the groups have approx 30 members and the owner of the group contacted me saying that members are randomly losing membership status from time to time. Supposedly it happened many times in the last days and to most of the members.

I'm lost and I have no idea how to debug this issue. Any hints or ideas?

No errors in admin panel. Xenforo 1.5.9 with current Nobita...

I'm sorry. I'll try again.

Here's what one of the users (a group owner) wrote me today:

There is an active group with 30 members. They write very often and login couple of times a day. Every few days some members of the group are losing access (they are no longer members of the group) and the owner must invite them again. Some users had to be invited 3 or more times. They are members in the morning and when they login again in the evening - they have no access to the same group.

This is all I know.

Any idea how to debug this issue?

Ask the group owner: Auto remove inactive members after (days). Does they enable this option?

Finally got a reply - yes, the owner did set it for 21 days (...and the description I received mentioned a general forum thread activity, and not in a specific group).
Thank you. Confirmed not a bug.

Back