Fixed User added to group wall message & admin rights

Freelancer

The problem is multi-parted:

1. The notification on the wall when a user wants to join and has not been approved yet is not showing the name of the user that wants to join.
    wall_notification.webp
  2. The sentence is bad. It must be "{User XYZ} joined the group". This works for multiple users and this actually tells me that one or multiple users joined (x) minutes ago. Everything else is misleading.
  3. If not: It should only list the avatars that joined recently. (Hence there is "See All Members" which is good)
  4. Now the Board Admin still needs to be "approved" by the group admin. But "Bypass all group rules" should also allow permission owners to join groups without the need to be approved.
  5. Plus the request @Dadparvar posted here: https://nobita.me/threads/newsfeeds-cant-be-deleted.996/

Also the avatar of users are forced to be Square. Because although I use Circle avatar in my style and it made the image to be looked circle, but still there is border like square around the avatar in the newsfeed:
2016-06-04_19-56-48.webp
As you see the style made the avatar circle (even the logo of group above it is circle) but the avatar of users in newsfeed has square border

Also the avatar of users are forced to be Square. Because although I use Circle avatar in my style and it made the image to be looked circle, but still there is border like square around the avatar in the newsfeed:
View attachment 1709
As you see the style made the avatar circle (even the logo of group above it is circle) but the avatar of users in newsfeed has square border
DadparvarIt is your CSS issues :)

It is your CSS issues :)
NobitaYou sure? All my site is showing circle avatar as it must. Even in groups everywhere its fine, just this part has square border.
any idea?

I am pretty sure. The css have an property :after. You must learning about it.
NobitaThis is not related to style.

As Arty (designer of the style) said:
Selector that does that is .userListWrapper .avatar:after which is added by add-on instead of using normal avatar class.
He is absolutely right. that selector has a strict hard coded css property instead of using the style's default settings for avatars (or at least being controlled from style properties.)
Thanks

Yup. It is added by add-on. But you can overwrite it if using same selector. So not hardcode there

Just give the selector a "border-radius: 50%", that will help.

But what about the points I listed?

Now it is fixed. I forgot exclude members which waiting approve.

exclude members which waiting approve
NobitaSo, members waiting will not be posted on the wall right? Only in the moment the are approved. That would be great.

How about "bypass all group rules"? Will this allow me to freely join groups without the need to be approved?

Back