[NOT A BUG] Upload Video button in editor, is gone

langel87

Hello! I publish this topic since I did not find information about it in the forum.

I am doing tests in my forum and I have found that the button to upload video in the editor, is not there! I already verify permissions, and this if it appears in the other parts of the forum, when creating a thread or commenting on it. But in the editor of the groups it is missing.

Has anyone else suffered from this?

Regards!

Can you capture the place you are talk about?

Can you capture the place you are talk about?
TruonglvSure, this first screenshot is from the editor when creating a new thread, outside the groups, that is, in a forum node.:

Captura2.PNG.webp

This second screenshot is from the editor within a group, the bbcode to upload a video has disappeared.:

Captura.PNG.webp

As I mentioned, I have moved all kinds of permissions, the upload video bbcode appears throughout the forum, even in the profile messages. But not within groups.

PD: You can check it yourself in this forum.

Regards!

Sure, this first screenshot is from the editor when creating a new thread, outside the groups, that is, in a forum node.:

View attachment 5002

This second screenshot is from the editor within a group, the bbcode to upload a video has disappeared.:

View attachment 5003

As I mentioned, I have moved all kinds of permissions, the upload video bbcode appears throughout the forum, even in the profile messages. But not within groups.

PD: You can check it yourself in this forum.

Regards!
langel87You may change the bb-code buttons in Admin. The group itself only use default XF editor without any customs.

You may change the bb-code buttons in Admin. The group itself only use default XF editor without any customs.
TruonglvSo I have done, I have modified and returned to default the editor, but strangely only in the editor of the groups is not the bbcode to upload video.

When the editor is by default, the upload video bbcode disappears and goes to the next one bbcode. If you test from nobita you will be able to see it yourself.

Back