Not Planned Upload files doesn’t accept docs and ppt file formats

denn

Just noticed that the file attachments feature doesn’t accept word docs and presentation (ppt) files. The only files that are working are pdfs and xls (spreadsheets).

Please fix this. And come on let’s have previews for the files. Whether in app, or with a 3rd party app or even a web preview.

If it’s not planned for the main app, can you build me a custom request app with that has this full functionality of file attachments with the 4 file types and a file preview?

I’m ready to pay extra for that together with the entire source code. Just let me know if you can and the price

If it’s not planned for the main app, can you build me a custom request app with that has this full functionality of file attachments with the 4 file types and a file preview?

I’m ready to pay extra for that together with the entire source code. Just let me know if you can and the price
dennTruonglv

As i check the app source code it's already support these types. You need include its in allowed attachment extension options.

Note: It's disabled here cause i don't need that files.

And about the file previews, can you please work on that for the coming update?

If its going to take so long then can I purchase the source code from you so that I can add the missing features myself.

Truonglv

Back