Resource icon

[tl] Game Server Listing [Paid] 3.0.0

PayPal: $25.00
So it should perhaps work with any game server regardless of the hosting provider? Just going through all your resources... I see A LOT of nice things!

Bonjour

Comment faire pour avoir les Icon du jeu sur la page des serveurs de la même dimension que la barre
car en ce moment c'est 4 fois plus grand et dépasse sur le forum.

J'ai essayé de réduire l'image en changement les 192x192 pixel à 70x70 pixel mais toujours le même problème

C

Hello

How to have the Icon of the game on the servers page of the same dimension as the bar

because at the moment it is 4 times bigger and exceeds on the forum.

I tried to reduce the image with a change on pixel size 192x192 pixel to 70x70 pixels but still the same problem

cordially

Capture.PNG

Bonjour

Comment faire pour avoir les Icon du jeu sur la page des serveurs de la même dimension que la barre
car en ce moment c'est 4 fois plus grand et dépasse sur le forum.

J'ai essayé de réduire l'image en changement les 192x192 pixel à 70x70 pixel mais toujours le même problème

C

Hello

How to have the Icon of the game on the servers page of the same dimension as the bar

because at the moment it is 4 times bigger and exceeds on the forum.

I tried to reduce the image with a change on pixel size 192x192 pixel to 70x70 pixels but still the same problem

cordially

View attachment 4320
hydrocutWhat is your site?

have a Problem with the Add-On, with Gametracker i found my Space Engineers Server, but not with this script? It shows allsways as Offline.

Back