Resource icon

Threads, posts and conversations per page [Paid] 2.0.8

PayPal: $18.00
We recently moved to XenforoCloud and upgraded our Xenforo to version v2.2.13. I purchased this add on and get this error every time I try to save the preferences:

Screenshot_1.webp

Any feedback would be appreciated Truonglv . Thanks!

We recently moved to XenforoCloud and upgraded our Xenforo to version v2.2.13. I purchased this add on and get this error every time I try to save the preferences:

View attachment 6131

Any feedback would be appreciated Truonglv . Thanks!
aoleaDid you install new add-on or upgrade it?

View previous replies…
Hello, I recently purchased this addon and every time I enable it it makes my site inoperable with this error:

[E_WARNING] Undefined array key "content_type"

#0 src/addons/Truonglv/DiscussionsPerPage/Callback.php(61): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/site/...', 61)
#1 src/addons/Truonglv/DiscussionsPerPage/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(21): Truonglv\DiscussionsPerPage\Callback::getOption('threads', Array)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php(126): Truonglv\DiscussionsPerPage\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->preDispatchType('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(351): XF\Mvc\Controller->preDispatch('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Forum', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Can you let me know how to resolve this? Thank you!

Back