[FIXED] "Thread list date limit" option not working

Brettflan

In the admin panel under "Group Options", in the "Forum discussion options" section, the option for "Thread list date limit" does not appear to work. Based on the description, it should change the default limit within group discussion forums on how old threads can get before they are hidden behind the "Show older items" link. However, even after changing this option to "None" so that it shouldn't hide older threads, it does still hide threads older than I think 30 days or so.

That options are used while you creating new forum. So if previous you've set to 30 days then change it, it's does not effect to forums which created before.

So is there some way to change this on existing group forums, or are they permanently stuck with the date limit that was set when they were created?

EDIT:
OK, I see. It can be changed by going to the node list in the admin panel, then viewing each individual group forum node there. The "Thread list date limit" option is in there. It's unfortunate that there's no way to change this option on all existing group forums as a whole rather than having to set it on each group forum individually, but: oh well.

Wow, awesome. I honestly wasn't expecting any further functionality here after finding it can manually be set on the individual nodes. Much appreciated. :)

Back