Thread Auto Reply

Thread Auto Reply [Paid] 1.0.5

PayPal: $30.00
Hi !
On testing version 1.0.2, a problem was noticed: if the keyword rule was the Continental (tyres brand), and the user writes the first message in the topic as continued, the plugin reacted on the conti part of the word.
At least in Russian, in Cyrillic.
Is this fixed in plugin version 1.0.5?

Hi !
On testing version 1.0.2, a problem was noticed: if the keyword rule was the Continental (tyres brand), and the user writes the first message in the topic as continued, the plugin reacted on the conti part of the word.
At least in Russian, in Cyrillic.
Is this fixed in plugin version 1.0.5?
linerYes.

Hi dude, I had purchased this addon before but now I noticed a few problems and unfortunately I cannot run it.
I've added two replys and one always works and the other doesn't.

I'm trying to add two different replies and two different users to the same threads, but one always writes and the other doesn't. Can you take a look at it?

If you reach me via Discord, I can show you a video. Truonglv

Hi dude, I had purchased this addon before but now I noticed a few problems and unfortunately I cannot run it.
I've added two replys and one always works and the other doesn't.

I'm trying to add two different replies and two different users to the same threads, but one always writes and the other doesn't. Can you take a look at it?

If you reach me via Discord, I can show you a video. Truonglv
mkmsfwhat is your config?

what is your config?
TruonglvThis is first: 1658769824782.webp
This is second.1658769894771.webp

Unfortunately, both cannot write on the same thread at the same time. a bot if you posted on the topic the second bot "reply to all posts?" Unfortunately, it does not send messages unless we select the option.

It doesn't show in the picture but they both have write permission in the same category.

Back