[NOT A BUG] Some issues with events and discussions

AMG

Group events seems to have some issues, unless I'm missing something.

Currently there seems to be no option to edit an event once already posted or view an events discussion. Clicking on the event title just leads back to the main group page. Even on here I am having the same issues.

Regarding group discussions, it would really be a huge improvement if there was a way to make widgets optional. The widgets take up an excessive amount of space and end up making the group discussion feel cramped and uncomfortable to view. The option to disable widgets on group pages would help.

On another note, on my website we have a custom addon for age restriction. For some reason attempting to make a new groups forum discussion throws an error. I understand that you didn't make this custom addon but I haven't been able to find a fix and advice would be appreciated.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1366]: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'flp_user_age' at row 1 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
[LIST=1]
[*]XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 221
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1202
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
[*]XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 187
[*]XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 46
[*]Truonglv\Groups\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
[*]XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
[/LIST]

Thanks in advance!

My add-on does not have any column like flp_user_age. Absolutely it's coming from other add-on so you contact to author address it.

Back