[NOT A BUG] Showing web directory when going to root of Groups

Thunder7ga

So was doing more testing with groups and added a gallery with a single pic to one of the groups, immediately after that if I try to go to the root of groups (i.e. <websiteurl>/groups) it goes to a web directory now. I can use the URLs that go directly to the groups ok, except for the ".1" group. That ".1" group is also what is shown in the web directory list. All other levels of menus and direct group access are fine, but the root to groups call no longer works, which is the main button off the front page menu. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Look like your server config issue. Can you double check that?

Well, I just took the drastic step of starting over. Just to close this out, this is what occurred.

1. Uninstalled the add-on, removed all the "nodes" that were and re-installed. The problem remained.

2. Uninstalled the add-on again. I then went to go look at the website folder structure and saw that the "groups" folder was still there with the ".1" subfolder. I deleted both. Made sure all the "nodes" were clean as well. Then re-installed, and now it works. Something must have gone wonky. Since I was just in the initial setup phase no big deal.

Back