[FIXED] Server Error Received from Social Groups

chernabog

Hi, I've received this error in my Server Log:

Code:
     ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property of non-object src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/XF/Entity/Forum.php:30

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/XF/Entity/Forum.php(30): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/usr/www/ultima...', 30, Array)
#1 src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Behavior/Activity.php(51): Truonglv\Groups\XF\Entity\Forum::Truonglv\Groups\XF\Entity\{closure}(Object(Truonglv\Groups\XF\Entity\Forum))
#2 src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Behavior/Activity.php(24): Truonglv\Groups\Behavior\Activity->getGroupId()
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1148): Truonglv\Groups\Behavior\Activity->postSave()
#4 src/XF/Job/Forum.php(28): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#5 src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php(47): XF\Job\Forum->rebuildById(90)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run(7.9999990463257)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(103): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#9 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'tools', Object(ThemeHouse\QAForums\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#15 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#16 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(113) "https://titanx.games/admin.php?tools/run-job&only_id=585&_xfRedirect=%2Fadmin.php%3Ftools%2Frebuild%26success%3D1"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(54) "https://titanx.games/admin.php?tools/rebuild&success=1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(3) "585"
  }
}

We call our groups Guilds on our forums and while I have been going through and modifying all the phrases to reflect that I started to wonder (because I believe this was an option in my XF1 version) are we able or is there a way, or a patch available, to change the /groups/ path to be /guilds/ ....?

Other than that I noticed some of my phrase changes do not seem to appear, especially the one where I change the button from Add New Group to Add New Guild.. I will do another cache refresh and see if that helps the matter.

So far it is looking five stars and I cannot wait to see more features and enhancements as you continue forward with it. I am a little concerned about news feed because if nothing is happening it just defaults to a blank screen. Perhaps a default phrase such as "There has been no recent activity" may be useful?

Thanks for everything @Tru

Back