[FIXED] Server error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on bool

Brettflan

Been getting some of these errors lately, apparently related to the group calendars. I've seen it triggered on multiple groups referenced in the Request States of the errors.

Error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on bool - src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Pub/Controller/Event.php:264

Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Truonglv\Groups\Pub\Controller\Event->actionCalendar(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Truonglv\\Groups...', 'Calendar', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\Groups\Pub\Controller\Event), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\Groups\Pub\Controller\Event), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "/index.php?group-events/calendar&group_id=538"
  ["referrer"] => string(111) "https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?groups/dru%C5%BCyna-ksi%C4%85%C5%BC%C4%99ca-dk.538/events&view=calendar"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["group-events/calendar"] => string(0) ""
    ["group_id"] => string(3) "538"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The sort of strange thing is, while I can visit the URL that is indicated and replicate the error, I can't find a way to end up at that URL normally. Visiting the "referrer" URL shows the group calendar, but I could find no normal links to that URL that triggers the error. All links within a group's calendar section load fine.
Checking the page source for the "referrer" page, I do however see a "data-source=" reference to that problem URL. Nowhere a normal person would see it or be inclined to try to manually enter it and check it. So I'm guessing it's a bot reading that from the page source and trying to visit that URL?

So I suppose it's more of a nuisance error than anything else, but I'd just as well not have nosy bots triggering these errors to be cleared from the admin panel.

Back