Fixed Roles rename each upgrade

Dadparvar

Hi,

As I upgrade to newer version, all roles I defined change their name. And I should rename them to what I want.

Two of them become "Member" and "Admin" (default roles - that I changed them to other names). And rest of them that were created by me change to some tags. and I should rename them again.

Before upgrade:
2016-02-26_10-56-53.webp
After upgrade:
2016-02-26_10-56-40.webp

Regards

Please consider when report an bug. It is as designed while give each build for testing. I dont want create each files install for each build so the query for version 2.5.0 alway effect when upgrade

Again happened. Now these are 4 names of roles in my site:
  • Teams_member_role_id_admin (but it was مدیر ارشد گروه in fact)
  • Member (but it was عضو گروه in fact)
  • Teams_member_role_id_modir (but it was مدير گروه in fact)
  • Teams_member_role_id_nazem (but it was ناظم گروه in fact)

Again happened. Now these are 4 names of roles in my site:
  • Teams_member_role_id_admin (but it was مدیر ارشد گروه in fact)
  • Member (but it was عضو گروه in fact)
  • Teams_member_role_id_modir (but it was مدير گروه in fact)
  • Teams_member_role_id_nazem (but it was ناظم گروه in fact)
DadparvarPlease re-update it again. Because the phrase still associate to add-on, so need to manual update it.

Hmmm.
Now it is solved in 2.5.2 d version. Just one of roles still changes. "Member" again changed, although I changed it to "عضو گروه" in last version.
Rest of roles now keep their new names

Hmmm.
Now it is solved in 2.5.2 d version. Just one of roles still changes. "Member" again changed, although I changed it to "عضو گروه" in last version.
Rest of roles now keep their new names
DadparvarPlease make sure that phrase did not associate with any add-ons?

Please make sure that phrase did not associate with any add-ons?
NobitaDidn't find anything.
Maybe it is, but I couldn't find anything.
(This problem was with Admin and other roles in last version too, but now they are solved. But Member role still has this problem. That if we change it to other title, then after upgrading it becomes Member again)

Back