Realtime Pusher

Realtime Pusher [Paid] 1.0.6

PayPal: $30.00
I've enabled it, populated the app key information, and pusher is seeing the messages but the real-time functionality is not working on my forum.

I've enabled it, populated the app key information, and pusher is seeing the messages but the real-time functionality is not working on my forum.
MarenLBCcheck your server errors log. Did you see any?

View previous replies…
Hi. A my friend was purchased this plugin. I tried it on his forum, I liked it, I also want to buy. But have any problems about the plugin.
1) When a new unread message arrives, the page is scrolled to the received message. The user must scroll the page to those messages that he missed. This is inconvenient, can you fix it? Don't slide the page to a new post?
2) If you are on the first page of the topic, and new messages in realtime come to another page (2,3 etc), the page you are reading twitches, jumps. Can this effect be corrected?
3)Is it possible, when a new message arrives in realtime, to make an indicator of unread messages at the bottom of the screen, as in Whats App?
4) Users complain about the pinned quick reply window. In mobile style it takes up a lot of space. Is it possible to make an option to disable this feature?

Otherwise great work and plugins, thanks. We are your fans.
You can answer here or in telegram +79219135335 @Oleynikov_Dmitry

Best Regards, Dmitry.

The final question: notification, as in Facebook "someone is now writing a comment" in real time in the topic or PM, is it possible in this plugin? Will this function otherwise load the database, forum and server?

we once did it on vBulletin, but at that time the architecture of the old forum was demanding on the resources of such plugins, now it is stored in memory.
We passed it for Xenforo too, but the implementation turned out to be unsuccessful. Moe share our work, maybe it helps and you make your plugin better?

The floating chat box cannot be disabled in the latest update. No matter if I toggle Sticky chat box on or off it still floats.

Truonglv how can i remove the real time message ontop of threads?

Back