Question about Threads

OnSceneReporter

Hello, I asked about a question on the official xenforo forum, and received some useful info.

I was able to create the "Threads" in groups as directed by linking a Category to a forum section.

However, I am now wondering how to make the "Threads" private for the users who are part of the team, and that people who are not part of the team, can view or participate in.

I also am wondering if there is a way to hide the actual forum node where the threads are stored, so that people cannot view each others threads.

Sorry! Your question can't be done *at this time*. Threads was use all inherit permissions from XenForo. Nothing special permission apply to that.

we have same problem - atleast i guess that is his problem aswell.

We can see threads beeing created in the Forum section - however there is no thread created in the Team itselfe - so when we create threads IN the team threads it will not show up IN the team threads but in the Forum section we specified.

We use the Style "Zipped".

we have same problem - atleast i guess that is his problem aswell.

We can see threads beeing created in the Forum section - however there is no thread created in the Team itselfe - so when we create threads IN the team threads it will not show up IN the team threads but in the Forum section we specified.

We use the Style "Zipped".
VanValdenburgGive me your site. I will check that :)

Back