Fixed Problems with Tabs in groups

Dadparvar

Hi,

When I manage tabs display and try to hide some of them, there are some problems:
  • they won't be hidden from me as group owner
  • Statistics tab won't be hidden from staffs. Although I un-check it, but still everyone can see it.
I think this is more logical:
  • we be able to set which role be able to see statistics, and if then group owner enabled its tab, then those roles be able to see, and if not, then nobody be able to see.
  • when some tabs are disabled, then even group owner not be able to see them (or at least their appearance be changed a little. Imagine this: I disabled member and staff wall. Now group members when come to group, they are on main wall and can start posting (because other walls are disabled for them). But me as group owner am in members wall and should click on the first tab to go to main wall to start posting there (because those other walls are not disabled for me. Each time I come to group I should go to first tab)) - or at least, when some tabs are disabled for others (but not for group owner) then when group owner come to group, he be on first enabled tab.
Regards

Back