[NOT A BUG] No ability to "invite members"

chernabog

I have noticed since the last upgrade that there is no ability to invite members - anywhere from within the group. I've gone through all the areas and everything - nothing at all.

Is it broken? Anyone else notice this? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Hey Truonglv so I made sure I had the most recent update, which seems like it was this past Friday - but the version number never changed. However, I have that and I went into permissions and set the permissions to unlimited across the board for all my permission groups.

I went back into the groups and I still cannot see anywhere, in any of the menu options - drop down menus - anywhere to invite members.

Where should it be? I remember it being right above or below the share group section.

I'm at a total loss :(

This why you're awesome and people like me need you ❤ THAT was where the challenge was at! Totally fixed it now. Thank you so much.... we're not worthy! :p

Now let me know when I can talk you into that tiny little modification for displaying custom field in main groups page -- lol

Be well and please stay safe !!

....now if i can talk you into that custom field display option for the groups main listing page..... :p Hope you're all staying safe and healthy! ❤

Back