Resource icon

Most reacted threads, posts [Paid] 1.0.1

PayPal: $15.00
There's an issue between pages. So pagination does not work. You can't go to the second, third or other pages.
 
Thank you Truonglv but the problem still exists.

1- Pagination still does not work.
2- Unreacted (0) threads and posts should be hidden.
 
Truonglv oh yes! There were, now reverted and problem solved. Thanks again.

Suggestion:
1- Unreacted (0) threads/posts should be hidden. Perhaps this could be a bug, I don't know.
2- An option to show the number of items (threads/posts).
 
Hello,

I’m interested in purchasing your “Most reacted threads, posts” add-on.

Could you please confirm whether it currently supports XenForo 2.2.x, and whether you plan to support XenForo 2.3 and future versions as well?

Thank you!
urivilYes it works well with latest version.
 
Yes it works well with latest version.
TruonglvThank you.

Just to clarify: my forum is still running XenForo 2.2, so I’d like to confirm that the add-on works properly with XenForo 2.2 as well.

Also, do you plan to continue maintaining and updating it for XenForo 2.3 and future versions?

Thanks!
 
Back
Top