MineCraft Avatar

AddOn MineCraft Avatar [Paid] 1.4.1

NobitaHey @Nobita, I was trying to download the latest update, but was prompted to renew.
1e81ccc728e33b69673a3146d6e9a283.png

However, whenever I go to renew, it gives me an error saying I already purchased the resource.
bfde5bd5ba0163ec7e0b68832db0afcd.png

Any ideas what's going on? Thanks in advance.

Hey @Nobita, I was trying to download the latest update, but was prompted to renew.
1e81ccc728e33b69673a3146d6e9a283.png

However, whenever I go to renew, it gives me an error saying I already purchased the resource.
bfde5bd5ba0163ec7e0b68832db0afcd.png

Any ideas what's going on? Thanks in advance.
jflory7
Oops! I will fixed ASAP :)

View previous replies…
The check to see if a new user registering has a valid Minecraft name is broken due to an update by Mojang, the company that owns Minecraft. Both of the below functions, of which are CRITICAL, are broken at the moment due to the change and no new people can register due to this fact. Here is a quote from someone who knows a little about the change "Mojang have recently retired their legacy Minecraft API endpoint, breaking all prior versions of this add-on."

Please try to get this fixed ASAP!
JsQLlGd.png

The check to see if a new user registering has a valid Minecraft name is broken due to an update by Mojang, the company that owns Minecraft. Both of the below functions, of which are CRITICAL, are broken at the moment due to the change and no new people can register due to this fact. Here is a quote from someone who knows a little about the change "Mojang have recently retired their legacy Minecraft API endpoint, breaking all prior versions of this add-on."

Please try to get this fixed ASAP!
JsQLlGd.png
Oxm8Can you give me the new End Points?

I have this installed now, but have absolutely no understanding of where to configure it or make it work.... Is there a guide?

Back