Fixed Logo and Cover maker don't support UTF-8

No.
You know what is look like? Imagine the group name is "Nobita is Good", but it shows "atiboN si dooG"

No.
You know what is look like? Imagine the group name is "Nobita is Good", but it shows "atiboN si dooG"
DadparvarJust tested on localhost. It is still fine. Can you send me the font you are used which support UTF-8?

Just tested on localhost. It is still fine. Can you send me the font you are used which support UTF-8?
NobitaSure. I'll send it via PC. Because its a paid font. and I can't upload it in public.

View previous replies…
Your font support RTL so when I put the LTR text. It is will convert to RTL.
NobitaTo see the problem, use "مدیران و پرسنل دادپرور" as your group name, and try to check to see if it will be shown exactly as it must in cover or not.
As you see my screenshot in last post, its not looks like this: "مدیران و پرسنل دادپرور".
I'm also searching to see why its like this, but my knowledge about it doesn't seem to be like yours.
Hope to find it.

To see the problem, use "مدیران و پرسنل دادپرور" as your group name, and try to check to see if it will be shown exactly as it must in cover or not.
As you see my screenshot in last post, its not looks like this: "مدیران و پرسنل دادپرور".
I'm also searching to see why its like this, but my knowledge about it doesn't seem to be like yours.
Hope to find it.
DadparvarAs i replied before. Your custom font auto convert to RTL.

Back