[NOT A BUG] Incompatibility issue

Sperber

Hi @truonglv ,

as requested, I´m posting my issue now here, as we are running out of time with the site launch ahead on friday. I`ld need your help. I am running your social groups in an international forum (multilingual). In that forum I am using this addon: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/jum-multi-language.6283/ . This one adds a language selector to every forums node, so it is only visible to visitors with a certain language. Works like a charme and is the base of our forums functions.

With your social groups, unfortunal, it breaks the creation of forums in groups. The reason is, that the language selector isn´t visible during creation - but the system depends on that selection.

Guess it isn´t a big thing, as SG just needs a conditional for the presence check of that mod, the language chooser just needs to be displayed while creating a group forum and the single value stored in one additional db_field. Would be great, if you could help me out with that - being historical social group customer #2 as far as I remember, I hope that means something and has some weight ;) (mixed it up - was Snogs #2 customer witrh his SG and thought I´ll give yours a try with the new project.)

Regards,
Chris.

Last edited:
@truonglv ,
I know, its never a good idea to put or confront a developer with a time frame, the customer alone has to take responsibility for - but we are launching in exactly 27.5 hours and have no option to delay the launch. Unfortunal, we stumbled over that problem - completely randomly - just a few days ago as we haven´t expected that at all. Your SG are the most important part of our site and for our audience, so that it is creating a real nightmare for us :/

I know, I am a customer as everybody else. But I would be more than happy, if you could priorize that - even if that would mean, you have to charge us for that.

Regards,
Chris.

Hello. I have installed the add-on (which may have incompatible) but everything work fine. Can you give more exception?

Back