Ignore Threads [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1: In option `Disable Nodes` select all nodes. So user can't ignore an node.
#2: Current don't support
#3: Not available :)

#1: In option `Disable Nodes` select all nodes. So user can't ignore an node.
#2: Current don't support
#3: Not available :)
Nobita
Great, thanks for the quick reply.

#1 I did try this but it still showed the option to ignore nodes in the user drop-down - and when you do click it you get a list of categories; it doesn't seem to disable the feature - which I need before I can consider using this add-on on my forums (sorry). :(

#2 Do you plan to add usergroup permissions anytime soon?

#3 Okay, no worries, it would be good to have this feature in the future but it is not the most important thing for me right now.

Would you be willing to add the option to completely disable the Ignore Nodes feature?

Thanks,
Shaun :D

#1: You sure? I just try and work fine. Maybe I need some images or give me your site :)
#2, #3: Available soon.

#1: You sure? I just try and work fine. Maybe I need some images or give me your site :)
#2, #3: Available soon.
Nobita
I tried uploading a screenshot but don't have permission? Can you give me permission and I'll show you the settings and how it looks on the forum front end.

#2 #3 - great, thanks ... :)

All forums selected in the Ignore Node settings:

upload_2014-6-12_16-2-50.webp

User drop-down is visible for Ignore Nodes:

upload_2014-6-12_16-3-46.webp

... and categories showing when selected:

upload_2014-6-12_16-4-35.webp

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Perhaps, rather than having an option in teh settings to disable the 'Nodes' part - if you are going to add usergroup permissions for everything, you could have a permission for "Can ignore nodes"?

This way, if a user doesn't have permission, they won't see anything at all related to the Ignore Nodes feature. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back