upload_2014-6-12_16-3-46.webp

... and categories showing when selected:

upload_2014-6-12_16-4-35.webp

Cheers,
Shaun :D

• Merged all permission into interface group *simple management*
  • Add permission allow user group can ignore thread *per forum as well*
  • Add permission allow user group can ignore nodes

I've just tested it ... good work on the Ignore Node permissions; the user drop-down link isn't there anymore so that has fixed one of the key problems for me - thanks. :D

There does seem to be a small bug though; when a user does not have permission to ignore threads - the link in the user drop-down is still showing:

upload_2014-6-13_9-9-12.webp

Should this be removed if they don't have permission to ignore threads? Or is there a good reason for always showing this link?

Cheers,

There does seem to be a small bug though; when a user does not have permission to ignore threads - the link in the user drop-down is still showing:

View attachment 375

Should this be removed if they don't have permission to ignore threads? Or is there a good reason for always showing this link?

Cheers,
Clickfinity
Hello @Nobita - would you be able to update the add-on so that if a usergroup does not have permission to ignore threads, they also cannot see this link in their user drop-down list and control panel sidebar?

Many thanks,

Hello @Nobita - would you be able to update the add-on so that if a usergroup does not have permission to ignore threads, they also cannot see this link in their user drop-down list and control panel sidebar?

Many thanks,
ClickfinityNope! Because if you running update from old version so ignore links users can't remove ignore threads. I very consider when visible that :)

Nope! Because if you running update from old version so ignore links users can't remove ignore threads. I very consider when visible that :)
Nobita
Okay, fair enough. What I'd hoped to do was only offer the feature to the premium members usergroup; is there another way I could remove or hide the link for all other usergroups?

Is there a template I can edit?

Thanks,
Shaun

@Clickfinity I will give steps to you:
Step 1: Open the file Listener.php
Find lines 65:
Old content:
PHP:
case 'navigation_visitor_tab_links2':
                $template->setParam('canIgnoreNode', XenForo_Model::create('Nobita_IgnoreThread_Model_IgnoreThread')->canIgnoreNodes());
                $ourTemplate = $template->create('ignore_thread_tab_links', $template->getParams())->render();
                $ourTemplate = str_replace("primaryContent", "", $ourTemplate);

$contents .= $ourTemplate;
                break;
Replace to:
PHP:
case 'navigation_visitor_tab_links2':
                $template->setParam('canIgnoreNode', XenForo_Model::create('Nobita_IgnoreThread_Model_IgnoreThread')->canIgnoreNodes());
                $template->setParam('canIgnoreThreads', XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->hasPermission('forum', 'ignoreThread_threads'));

$ourTemplate = $template->create('ignore_thread_tab_links', $template->getParams())->render();
                $ourTemplate = str_replace("primaryContent", "", $ourTemplate);

break;
Find the line:
PHP:
case 'account_wrapper_sidebar_your_account':
Replace content of this case:
Old content:
PHP:

break;

Replace to:
PHP:
                $template->setParam('canIgnoreThreads', XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->hasPermission('forum', 'ignoreThread_threads'));

break;

Open the template: ignore_thread_tab_links
Find:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link account/ignore-threads}" class="primaryContent">{xen:phrase ignored_threads}</a></li>
Replace by:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$canIgnoreThreads}"><li><a href="{xen:link account/ignore-threads}" class="primaryContent">{xen:phrase ignored_threads}</a></li></xen:if>
You should uninstall to remove all old data :)

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back