Fixed how to create forum nodes for groups?

I didn't even realise you could create nodes in the ACP. I've been making them from within the groups themselves.

This add on could do with some proper documentation about the various features, even if it's a basic startup guide, it took me a while to figure out how to use it properly when I first started using it.

In fact the documation of addon very very old and i have not updated. Also creating nodes in ACP not recomdence anytime.

In fact the documation of addon very very old and i have not updated. Also creating nodes in ACP not recomdence anytime.
Nobita
okay, that's fine, but that doesn't change the fact that i cannot create group nodes from the front end since the form requires selecting a parent node.

You just leave it blank and whatever forum you're creating become a top level node.

You just leave it blank and whatever forum you're creating become a top level node.
RobinHood
@RobinHood dude, you're obviously not paying attention to what's going on in this thread. I AM UNABLE TO SUBMIT THE FORM without selecting a node. if what you claim is true, then there is a serious bug in this addon.

@Nobita have you logged into my site to check on this yet? i've literally been waiting about 3 months to get this live on my website.

Alright dude, chill out, just trying to help.

If you do it on the front end from within the group itself, on the forum tab, it works fine for me. Perhaps you have another add on or setting that clashes.

Peace out, I'm done.

Last edited:
I have tested on your site. It is working fine when i assign parent node. But it is not working for acp mode

okay. what can we do about that? also you left all my addons disabled.

okay. what can we do about that? also you left all my addons disabled.
moshbitYes. I must disable all addon to make sure other addon does not effect to my addon while testing :)

Back