Implemented Group Leaders to new user group

fixer

how can i make it to where group leaders are added to a new user group so i can give them different permissions

When a user is a group leader i want there user group on the site to change from registered user to group leader

I am afraid that you need an custom add-on to handle it.

i run a militia website , the group leaders are the commanding officers , this isn't a game were talking real life stuff here...

i need to be able to communicate to all the commanding officers with out the members seeing it, to do this all the group leaders need to be put into an xenforo user group to allow me to start a forum that only there user group and staff can see

Do you understand? its hard to talk on here because your add on uses 3 names to talk about groups/teams/guilds , let alone i renamed my group leaders to Captains , i even forget what they used to be called,

when promoting a user you only have MEMBER and LEADER, you need to add OWNER , so i don't have to use the reassign group feature which is completely redundant

That is a great suggestion. What @fixer means is that assigning a group member to a specific role in the group should automatically assign that member to a secondary user group (optional).

How can this be achieved?
@Nobita needs to add a "User Criteria" for Nobita Social Groups to the "User Group Promotion" in the ACP based on "Group Member Roles"

user_group_promotion.webp

Nice and needed in fact.

Would be an awesome tool to have access to all group leaders. For any reason.

That would be easy to do for @Nobita . The best example is XPM. When a user purchase a product, he/she will be added to secondary user group that we set for product. Now just here we need to set any user who created a group, be added to a secondary group of X. The same for other roles.

Back