Fixed Group Forums: "Latest Post" entry does not clear if threads are deleted

I tried it now and with regular core XF Forums the latest post entry always updates to the latest existing post reply. As soon as I delete a thread the "last post" entry jumps to the last post of another thread. Even if I ban the user beforehand and after that delete the thread. In other words it is a bug with Social Groups.

I tried it now and with regular core XF Forums the latest post entry always updates to the latest existing post reply. As soon as I delete a thread the "last post" entry jumps to the last post of another thread. Even if I ban the user beforehand and after that delete the thread. In other words it is a bug with Social Groups.
FreelancerCan you give image between cases? Maybe i misunderstood your issues.

Sorry can’t make images. Let me try it to explain once more:

XF Forums: Delete a thread and the “last message” data in the forum node container changes to the last message of an existing thread.

Social Groups Forums: Delete a thread and the “last message” data entry remains visible. Even if there is no thread anymore, the container of the node displays the last message data entry. So it looks like within Social Groups Forums the last message data is not handled properly.

Back