Not a Bug Group Forum Archive doesnt work

alfa1

I have added a category node. Then in nobita groups options 'Archive Group Forums' selected this category.
This has no effect. I still have hundreds of group forums in advanced search.

It is not update instance. I have move it into deferred so it’s may take a minute to apply all forums.

What is a Group Forum Archive?

It works now. Apparently you need to set it to root first. Save. Then set it to the node category.
What is a Group Forum Archive?
FreelancerIts a parent node to place all your group nodes in. Setting the parent node to 'do not list in node tree' will hide all group forums from your node tree in advanced search and move threads modal. So these functions have become usable again.

Ah.... okay. So you need a Parent "Archive" node for every group?

Do you have to set this up manually?

Like:

Social Groups Category
....Group Archive Node Group XYZ
..........Forum 1
..........Forum 2
....Group Archive Node Group ABC
..........Forum 1
..........Forum 2

???

How do you set it up exactly? Can @truonglv provide screenshots for that please?

Ah.... okay. So you need a Parent "Archive" node for every group?

Do you have to set this up manually?

Like:

Social Groups Category
....Group Archive Node Group XYZ
..........Forum 1
..........Forum 2
....Group Archive Node Group ABC
..........Forum 1
..........Forum 2

???

How do you set it up exactly? Can @truonglv provide screenshots for that please?
FreelancerScreen Shot 2018-04-15 at 10.04.30 PM.webp

I have setup like this. All social group forums now have an parent node (setted by option.)

And what settings do you apply to that node? Can it be a Category? Or should it be a Forum Node?

So, when I move a forum to that node it automatically applies some settings to them... what Job does what exactly?

Important: Are new Social Group Forums created in the future automatically added to that category? Or do I have to move them into that category again and again?

Important: Are new Social Group Forums created in the future automatically added to that category? Or do I have to move them into that category again and again?
FreelancerAutomatically.

So, when I move a forum to that node it automatically applies some settings to them... what Job does what exactly?
What apply setting you trigger to?
what Job does what exactly?
The job only assign group forum (doesn't have parent node) have this parent node.

Back