Implemented Event Logo field

• When I upload event logo, I can't delete it after that.
  • when event logo is uploaded and even saved, when I click on event logo it doesn't open it in overlay. (imagine it is big and with detail. just like Event's poster.)

• When I upload event logo, I can't delete it after that.
  • when event logo is uploaded and even saved, when I click on event logo it doesn't open it in overlay. (imagine it is big and with detail. just like Event's poster.)
DadparvarIt is alway be 200x200 pixels so no need overlay to display.

It is alway be 200x200 pixels so no need overlay to display.
Nobitaits OK to be displayed 200x200 px in event page. But please when clicking on it, show it on overlay in actual size (like when you click on attached image and use it as thumbnail)
Because most of the time, usage of event's logo is for event's poster. and poster always contain info and details.

View previous replies…
its OK to be displayed 200x200 px in event page. But please when clicking on it, show it on overlay in actual size (like when you click on attached image and use it as thumbnail)
Because most of the time, usage of event's logo is for event's poster. and poster always contain info and details.
DadparvarDo you read the post. All logo will be cropped to 200px and in event detail page it is display full size so no need overlay for that.

Do you read the post. All logo will be cropped to 200px and in event detail page it is display full size so no need overlay for that.
Nobita:confused:
Let me once again explain what I said:
  • don't crop event logo to 200x200 (so upload it in full size)
  • but display it in event page in 200x200 px size
  • and when clicking on it, show it in actual size in overlay
  • Also let us delete event logo if needed (now we just can upload, we can't delete)
Why? because 99.9% of our events have poster and the best place to show them is exactly event logo part on top of event. posters also have details and info and most of the time in 24 cm height size which if be cropped to 200px will be totally broken and unreadable.

(I'm not saying change it now ;) but consider to do it when you find free time to do. Thanks)

:confused:
Let me once again explain what I said:
  • don't crop event logo to 200x200 (so upload it in full size)
  • but display it in event page in 200x200 px size
  • and when clicking on it, show it in actual size in overlay
  • Also let us delete event logo if needed (now we just can upload, we can't delete)
Why? because 99.9% of our events have poster and the best place to show them is exactly event logo part on top of event. posters also have details and info and most of the time in 24 cm height size which if be cropped to 200px will be totally broken and unreadable.

(I'm not saying change it now ;) but consider to do it when you find free time to do. Thanks)
DadparvarNot planned.

Back