Do you want a wider group card?

Should group cards change to 2 columns?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if optional

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Sorry, but its ridiculous that everyone needs to hire a designer to make groups styling work even for the default style.
And there are almost no style properties. Thats the main problem.

If you want to have a "design" you need a "designer"... thats how I make a living ;)
But in the last part you are right, if this does not follow standard XF styling and does not have enough Style Properties it is a problem for most admins. The whole material design deviation was not a good thing. In the past it was normal XFRM "Grid Layout" and now we are coming back to it after an ordeal of trials with the material design...

@truonglv Make a Basic card Container <div> and every element within in a separate <div> and give everything their own classes/IDs and then do all the layout with CSS that is also manageable in the XF Style Properties. That would be something for everybody.

@alfa1 if you need help, I can fix stuff for you for free. With CSS most things are just fixed in a matter of minutes. Sometimes the HTML "logic" needs to be adjusted. With access to templates it's not a problem.

If you want to have a "design" you need a "designer"
FreelancerPixelExit created my styles, but the material design, lack of style properties, lack of classes, non-standard styling, no reuse of default colours and style properties and many bugs caused them to give up on many nobita styling issues.

Yep. The propriety injection of the material design crashed my style too back in the day... it took me like two days to adjust it to my design. Therefore I am reluctant to approve any new “twist” in this story.

What I propose is something close to XF and VERY basic. Then a lot of classes and Style properties. So everyone can tweak it to his taste.

Drop material design.

Add Settings:
  • tag-line length (0 to turn off)
  • date format
  • Use Font-Awesome Icons
Add Style properties:
  • max image height
  • display views Y/N
  • views icon name
  • display member count Y/N
  • member count icon name
  • display message count Y/N
  • message count icon name
  • display event count Y/N
  • event count icon name
  • display category Y/N
  • display last active date Y/N
  • display member avatars Y/N
  • display leader avatar Y/N
  • display icons Y/N
Like XFMG which has many style properties. We can adjust it to look how we like.
/style-properties&group=XenGalleryThumbnail

Back