Implemented Clicking anywhere in the group tile should open the group

alfa1

On group listings, clicking the tiles has no effect. it should be easy for users to enter the group by clicking anywhere in the tile.

Im dont know why you suggest this feature. It already to use. I have click to Group Title and it give me to group page. :/

i think when you hover your pointer to the tile, it will give you a pointing hand on it, click on it nothing will happen unless you click the middle section when the group name is located.

Currently it seems like its broken. The cursor indicates its a link, but it doesnt work.
But the tile should be a link. Its easier for the user if they can click anywhere in the tile.

This is my idea

Join Group become Join. Of course other user already know that it is a group, so just name it Join.
Join button and Closed button resized to smaller size.

Short description displayed when a group hovered. Group name can be "Description" or "Information"
Which one is better? Full block or half block.

g26dXnI.png

Thanks to @Nobita for making this excellent add on.

SoeHoeI like the third best. Would be nice to remove the duplication of the group title.

I dont see why we need 2 Join buttons. There is a big + sign and a join button. Both do the same.
Also: if a group is locked then no one can join, so in this case there should not be a join button.
I think all 3 buttons can be reduced to 1 button.

Reactions: RvG
Dont make button to small. Everyone are not english you know .... with this size i couldn't translante in my own language wihtout break the template !

@Nobita nice layout but what about @alfa1 suggestion - "Clicking anywhere in the group tile should open the group"

And then you can remove the link/hover effect on the "Open"/"Closed" button as it is really just information.

Last edited:
Back