Implemented Cant see/change forums in groups when node is hidden

jOOc

For one of my nodes in my forum I unchecked this as I don't want people to see it in the forum list.
upload_2015-4-1_12-5-31.webp

When I did this I cant see the forums in the team area and also I cant change the forum for the team.

it is not a bug. Because the normal users could not see it. So forum will be disconnect in groups.

it is not a bug. Because the normal users could not see it. So forum will be disconnect in groups.
NobitaWe ran into this bug too. Normal users are able to view the forum if they know the URL, it just does not show up in your node list.

Regardless a way around it is to create a node that is not displayed, and then you can create the nodes you're trying to attach to the groups as children of that hidden node. You can check the "Display node in list", but you still won't be able to navigate to it since it's parent is hidden.

Ok, but I don't want to show it on my main forum, I dont see any reason for this as it only should be seen in each team.
How do I hide it from main forum?

I think it easy to do with CSS.
Just add this CSS into EXTRA.css

Code:
.forum_list .node_{node_ID} { display: none; }

Yes an Option would be good - I solved to hide the Forum like this

Applications > Node Tree > Permissions
Private node
If selected, users will only be able to view this node if they are explicitly granted permissions.​

So I seltected it as private node.
Because first I tryed to remove the rights for Usergroup "Registered" but this Fails, because Nobitas Groups Plugin doesn`t post as Admin, it seems that it also uses the User account for posting when a Group gets generated,...

Erich

Back