Can you make a proper guide on how to set up Sign In With Apple

denn

Can you make a proper guide on how to set up Sign In With Apple because right now Apple has made it compulsory since we have aother 3rd party sign in service which is Sign in with Google.

I have seen the short guide on the addon page but it is not detailed enough. Personally am stuck here and my app was rejected on app store connect for not having this well configured. And most likely anyone else who will submit to app store from now.

So create a step by step guide for this Truonglv

What was rejected reason? I believe that the add-on gives enough information.

What was rejected reason? I believe that the add-on gives enough information.
TruonglvThe reason for rejection was because I had a 3rd party login service, “Google” and I had not set up the “Apple” sign in service.

So they said if you wanna have 3rd party log in services, then you must also have the one from apple.

So the app was rejected

Temporary solution:
I went to the Admin section and activated the Sign in with apple option on mobile app addon settings, then I believe the API must have read it since it was active and the Sign in with apple option started to display on the app log in screen.

I cancelled the rejected app submission and re-submitted it again for review and within 20 minutes it was approved.

However, its not fully functional because I haven’t set it up properly.

I have done the set up on the API instructions but the feature is not completely functioning.

That’s why now am asking for the complete guide to help me have it running fully.

Key question are:
What is the structure of the return URL that you filled in in the configuration?

Also what’s the Client ID, Private key and Team ID? To be filled in under Connected accounts on the site admin panel for the addon?

Like how and where do i get those. If you do a step to step guide then it will be better

Back