Fixed Biggest Problem With Groups is Header Image

fixer

the Header image won't always pop up where its suppose to 50% of the time it pops up in a crazy place and the page needs refreshed

rror.webp

i dont do any actions, i click groups and the image is out of place and have to hit refresh to fix it, I'm on mac and safari same thing happens on the groups for me right here on your site too

I have the same problem....! The Menu Bar jumps to the top and the picture is below it (as shown in the first picture of the topic starter.)

It happens sporadically... When you open the group from the group home page or when the group is linked from somewhere else in the forum

Most significantly, the "Menu Bar" jumps to the top of the page, right under the Title

@Freelancer Yeah I'm safari on mac book pro , i bet its just us friend, and i bet Facebook recommend on xenforo pops up out side of browser and you can't submit comments , we are a rare breed me and you we need to stick together :)

I can't find a replacement to ...cant believe I'm saying this .... MS front page I loved that and still used it all the time, dream weaver not as good sea monkey and Komposer not good either

Back