AddOn Avatar Moderation [Paid] 1.1.4

One of my admins got it to work on their machine, Ill keep an eye out and let you know if I have any more problems. Thanks!

I paide for it. There is a bug that goes like this.

User upload an avatar, I disapprove. The next time when he reupload, the moderation panel shows the disapproved avatar even when they have changed it.

Bug two, user delete upload avatar and upload a new one, the UCP still shows the old avatar instead of the newly upload and approved one. My members are totally confuse. Disable the addon works.

We have no choice but to ask for a refund from paypal.

I paide for it. There is a bug that goes like this.

User upload an avatar, I disapprove. The next time when he reupload, the moderation panel shows the disapproved avatar even when they have changed it.

Bug two, user delete upload avatar and upload a new one, the UCP still shows the old avatar instead of the newly upload and approved one. My members are totally confuse. Disable the addon works.

We have no choice but to ask for a refund from paypal.
MacseahYeh. I has see it and refund as your request.

Hi,

We were wondering if there were plans to add the profile page wallpaper to be in scope for the moderation with an option to require or not in the add on settings (allow either, or, or both avatars and wallpaper).

Or, if there is a separate add on in the works for profile page wallpaper?

Back