[FEATURE] App status amd crucial fixes that are needed to make it fully functional.

denn

I appreciate the progress on the project so far and I would much like to congratulate Truong for this. After a couple of months working on this project, I believe we have almost everything basic feature needed to run the app. Right now we only need to fix the features that we have to make them fully functional and have our users happy and rate us with 5 stars.
So here are the VERY CRUCIAL improvements that we have to put in place at least for the next version and I hope everyone who has paid for the app is with me.

1. Improve the likes button and make the likes count.

2. Find a way to cache the data. So that the user can see something while offline and also it will improve your the apps loading speed which the app is lacking.

3. Add "Edit Profile" on the profile pages options.Users need to provide and update their profile details from the app

4. I dont understand why we have 2 loading animations. Take away one

5. Ensure that users can upload other file types like videos, pdfs and docs not only images.

6. Fix the messages. The messages coming from the sender must pop from the right side of the screen and the received messages from the left.

7. Bring back infinite scroll. This pagination that is on the app is not working at all. The buttons aren't clickable and its old school. Just keep it simple with infinite scroll.

8. Bring back the images to display in the home and forum posts. Removing that lost the apps entire native feel.

9. The share button has to share the link to the post. Not the first few characters of the post.

10. The post comments that are on the app are so old school. Make the replies normal as you see them in other content sharing apps.

Yeah, so all these are the improvements that are so crucial right now and they dont require lots of time to accomplish. There are already RN packages online that handle all these. Just research, add them, test and upload the improved versions.

And I believe everyone else who has paid for the app has noticed this and you agree with this 100%.

Send the feedback in the comments✌

I disagree with some points here. (10) not all forums are new school so change the style could effect to all clients and make users give this app much sooner.

Back