ACP Server errors thrown after latest update

chernabog

Hey there! Not sure if this is just a one off thing or not. I updated to the latest copy; rebuilt the caches but I have noticed two things:

These errors in ACP:

Code:
Template error: Macro public:tlg_group_macros:avatar_html is unknown

13 minutes ago src/XF/Template/Templater.php:582

Template error: Macro public:tlg_group_macros:cover_html is unknown

and that my groups home page no longer shows more than three group members on the group card.... I also do not see the option to say how many members to show...?

I did. Perhaps the errors were thrown during the upgrade? I am running TL Social Groups 2.0.2. I have played in the Groups today and do not see any additional errors being thrown.

However, there is still the challenge with the main Groups page not showing the correct amount of group member avatars on the group card.

Also, can you please tell us when we select to integrate XFMG with Social Groups; how it is integrating? What functionality, etc., please?

However, there is still the challenge with the main Groups page not showing the correct amount of group member avatars on the group card.
What is your number expected? It's controlled through add-on option.

Also, can you please tell us when we select to integrate XFMG with Social Groups; how it is integrating? What functionality, etc., please?
It's allow group members can create album into group.

Well for example one group has 5 members but only 3 show on the main card. I did not see the option to choose how many to show. Where might I be missing it at? Style properties or add-on options?

truonglv I am working through it to see what I can figure out. Doing this did bring to my attention that somehow all my member roles within the groups lost their data (name, description, etc.) which was odd. I am going to wait and see if new groups have the same member display issues on their homepage card.

I have group set to integrate with XFMG. Tonight, as I was scrolling through the images to look for unapproved media (for some reason, it doesn't show in my moderation queue anymore) I did get this error from Groups:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property of non-object in src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/App.php at line 176

XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/App.php at line 176
    Truonglv\Groups\App::getGroupEntityFromEntity() in src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/XFMG/Entity/Album.php at line 27
    Truonglv\Groups\XFMG\Entity\Album->canView() in src/addons/XFMG/Entity/MediaItem.php at line 104
    XFMG\Entity\MediaItem->canView() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php at line 320
    XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->XF\Mvc\Entity\{closure}()
    array_filter() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php at line 189
    XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filter() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php at line 321
    XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filterViewable() in src/addons/XFMG/ControllerPlugin/MediaList.php at line 43
    XFMG\ControllerPlugin\MediaList->getMediaListData() in src/addons/XFMG/Pub/Controller/Media.php at line 22
    XFMG\Pub\Controller\Media->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Code:
Server error log

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property of non-object src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/App.php:176

Generated by: Chernabog Feb 16, 2019 at 11:26 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/App.php(176): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/usr/www/ultima...', 176, Array)
#1 src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/XFMG/Entity/Album.php(27): Truonglv\Groups\App::getGroupEntityFromEntity(Object(Truonglv\Groups\XFMG\Entity\Album))
#2 src/addons/XFMG/Entity/MediaItem.php(104): Truonglv\Groups\XFMG\Entity\Album->canView(NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(320): XFMG\Entity\MediaItem->canView()
#4 [internal function]: XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->XF\Mvc\Entity\{closure}(Object(DBTech\Credits\XFMG\Entity\MediaItem))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(189): array_filter(Array, Object(Closure))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(321): XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filter(Object(Closure))
#7 src/addons/XFMG/ControllerPlugin/MediaList.php(43): XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filterViewable()
#8 src/addons/XFMG/Pub/Controller/Media.php(22): XFMG\ControllerPlugin\MediaList->getMediaListData(Array, 5)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XFMG\Pub\Controller\Media->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFMG:Media', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\Groups\XFMG\Pub\Controller\Media), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\Groups\XFMG\Pub\Controller\Media), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(13) "/media/page-5"
  ["referrer"] => string(33) "https://titanx.games/media/page-4"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Delete

I am hoping the error codes can help us to figure out what is going on?? In the meantime, I will turn off the integration with Groups.

Thank you as always!

Back