Fixed 2.8.9b "Invited" Members are shown "Awaiting Approval" Filter in "Members" tab

Freelancer

I invited members to a group... they do not show up in the "Invited" Filter but in the "Waiting for Approval" Filter... but that is incorrect...

Waiting for Approval: Those members who clicked on "Join Group" when the group was "Closed" Privacy
Invited: Members that were actively invited by a group member...

2.8.9c ... Nope... still not working... there is something really broken here....

Multiple "Symptoms":
  1. When I filter for "Invited": No results (but two members were invited)
  2. When I filter for "Banned": It does not show "no results" (as it should be – because there are no banned in the group) but it redirects to "Awaiting Approval" and shows that as a filter setting (and it then wrongly shows me the "invited"...)
  3. When I want to "approve" an invited member (which of course should not work) it shows an "Error – You don't have permission"... but it should just show: "You already have invited User XYZ. Please wait for him accepting the invite."
  4. Members that are invited are shown as "Joined on XYZ" (which is wrong for "invited" users)... It should read "Invited on [DATE] by [USERXYZ]" (it just needs to be more specific – same as you did for promotions – "promoted by..." etc)

Back