Not a Bug Popup List of Groups Forum Nodes gone?

But I have no option in the group to create a forum... could you please display the steps that are necessary in screenshots? In the last version there was a popup list in the ACP in the group forum node which is now gone.

Please post some screenshots.

HOLY CRAP.... that I never saw.... :confused: Right...

Thanks for opening my eyes. It would be better for the user to have the button nearer to the position where forum is. If you do not tell people where to go they will never look up there...

Another question: Is it possible to have one category or forum under which I can put all group forums in the ACP?

But then the Forums are totally uncategorized and all over the node tree in ACP... that's not very helpful to keep track... especially when you have many groups...

But then the Forums are totally uncategorized and all over the node tree in ACP... that's not very helpful to keep track... especially when you have many groups...
FreelancerExactly
I agree.
I hope to at least group's forum be categorized by groups names. At the end of the list of node tree in ACP
There maybe different forums in different groups by with the same name. Now its really hard to manage them. It takes long time to check them.
Also being able to associate forum to group within ACP would be so useful. Specially for moving a forum from a group to another.

Back