Poll in groups

Dadparvar

Hi @Nobita ,

This would be awesome if we could create polls in group posts. Main group posts I mean (on wall). Not in forums of groups, that we can do it now)

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
This can be so useful. Let me explain it with a real example: we had a facebook group. (why we had? because we missed the group since came on xenforo, before we get your add-on). our member (important members I mean. Not those who waste their times in social networks) are not really interested in spending time for facebook. They prefer to spend time on dedicated centers (like our site that focuses on law)

The only reason for our facebook group was easy way of creating different ways of polls and easily being able to manage them. (it has no other goal)

We even removed our facebook group since we activated our Social Group add-on. Now, we are missing some thing that members experienced them in facebook group and don't see them here in our social group. one of them is Poll (the other things are also things that you can easily add them)

Hope more people support this suggestion. Although people are not used to support threads. As you see also in xenforo with near by 100.000 members when you suggest something, 20 members likes it, but when one day (after 2 years) it becomes implemented, 50.000 members say ohhhh gooodd thanks I was looking for it for years!!! :mad:

Thanks

Back