[Nobita] Room Chat for TaigaChat Pro

AddOn [Nobita] Room Chat for TaigaChat Pro [Paid] 1.1.1

I'm getting the "The TaigaChat installed on your board too old. Require version is least: 1.4.0 of addon." error.

But I have TaigaChat 1.4.1 installed.

I'm getting the "The TaigaChat installed on your board too old. Require version is least: 1.4.0 of addon." error.

But I have TaigaChat 1.4.1 installed.
KorbrmI have seen 1.4.2 released with big fix bugs. Please upgrade addon to 1.4.2

I think the document in addon is not match with id requirement:)

Hi,

I cannot see the icons for the room chat. They are broken. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or how we should be uploading the room icons? Thank you! :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 11.14.13 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 11.14.13 AM.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 191
Nobita
Hi, thanks for the reply. I've tried that and I keep getting broken links. I went into the console to see the error and this is what I get:

Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
http://xxxx/data/nobita/room_icons/2.jpg?1430264171 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've tried that and I keep getting broken links. I went into the console to see the error and this is what I get:

Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
http://xxxx/data/nobita/room_icons/2.jpg?1430264171 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

Any ideas? Thanks!
DVixenLook like your server issues :)

I would like to purchase v 1.1.1. I have joined the site and see the option Buy for $14.06. But, there is no way for me to add the payment option to checkout so it does not process. I just want v 1.1.1 not the upgrade.

I would like to purchase v 1.1.1. I have joined the site and see the option Buy for $14.06. But, there is no way for me to add the payment option to checkout so it does not process. I just want v 1.1.1 not the upgrade.
rosethis addon no longer supported so i have disabled payment for this resource

Is there a way to get it without support? I have TaigaChat Pro and am using Xenforo 1.5.22. I just want to add one extra small chatroom. I don't want to upgrade to Xenforo 2 because my site is very customized. I doubt I would need support if it the addon would work in my parameters. Been using Xenforo & TaigaChat since 2015.

Back