[FIXED] Import threads from 1.x

So, you are upgrading from Xenforo 1.5 with existing nobita groups, and you don't see groups after the import?

I have the import process tested and it works fine for me. Here's what I do:

1. Make sure you are using latest versions of both xenforo 1.5 and nobita Social Groups (Teams) version 2.9.1a. This is important, as differences in schema may cause problems.
2. Upgrade xenforo to latest 2.0.X version. Don't use 2.1.0 beta.
3. You MAY upgrade the db to utf8mb4 (proper emoji storage!)
4. Install Nobia 1.0.8
5. In the admin panel make sure you check the option for a specific node to be group's discussions archive node. Set this "parent" node as not visible in the forum list.
6. Only then go to Tools -> Import data, select Nobita. Fill the data needed to connect to the db server (you need to fill all the options) and run it. I have used CLI importer and I know this one is working, so if you have access to the terminal on your server you may look into this way, but I don't expect to be any differences. Do you see the stats you are expecting? You should see numbers for groups, users, threads etc. Are there any warnings, errors?
7. Once you have imported all the data from other legacy add-ons - consider removing them ASAP. In my case one of the old add-ons was changing the way list of forums was constructed and group's discussion forums were showing up even though they should be hidden... Only after removing legacy add-ons I am able to set the parent node for disccusions' archive...

Hope this helps...
If you have different results - check your logs. I am using php 7.2, if you are on something older, consider upgrading...

Seem you are running multiple times so it's give duplicate records.

Back