[FIXED] [Grpups] User promotion bug? (admin panel)

pvpers

Hello from Turkey, I'm selecting a group as "user promotion" in the member roles section under settings in the admin panel, but it doesn't save the rank and not promote users.

/admin.php?group-member-roles/

Im using Xenforo 2.2

Thank you.

(I'm sorry I didn't see the groups category, I created this topic in this category.)

Group leader (owner) and member are given a title (rank) in the forum automatically.

I would like to give another role (rank) to a member who is promoted to moderator.

I changed the plugin according to my forum.(MMORPG)
Lonca means guild in English.
Üye member, Lider leader.
IMG_9439.jpeg
IMG_9438.jpeg

I'm adding images to explain.
The automatic third role (rank) will be moderator.
But when I try to save it from the settings, it doesn't work. As I mentioned above.

Last edited:
Does the user has that roles in group?

Does the user has that roles in group?
TruonglvYes user have roles in the group but problem not this.

In admin panel user roles pages, i checked checkbox for user promotions and saved. When I come back, the checkbox is unchecked and therefore it does not give the user group.

Yes user have roles in the group but problem not this.

In admin panel user roles pages, i checked checkbox for user promotions and saved. When I come back, the checkbox is unchecked and therefore it does not give the user group.
pvpersCan you open file Admin/Controller/MemberRole.php then find this line:
Code:
$memberRolePlugin->saveMemberRole($memberRole);

Then replace with:

Code:
$memberRolePlugin->saveMemberRole($memberRole, 'admin');

Can you open file Admin/Controller/MemberRole.php then find this line:
Code:
$memberRolePlugin->saveMemberRole($memberRole);

Then replace with:

Code:
$memberRolePlugin->saveMemberRole($memberRole, 'admin');
TruonglvI did put this code, and i can save the ranks and the checkboxes became active without any issues.

But even after 2 hours user groups not come users.

There is missing jobs to update that. It has been fixed in next version for (XF 2.3.0)

There is missing jobs to update that. It has been fixed in next version for (XF 2.3.0)
TruonglvThis is sad to hear.

I can't update site to version 2.3 because there are add-ons that haven't received updates.

Could you please release an update for version 2.2? I would be grateful if you did.

Or if there is another solution, please help me.

If this were not the case, I would update to version 2.3 and not bother you any more.

Thank you Truonglv 🙏🏼

Back