Field research: Translations of Social Groups for XF 2.x

Sperber

Truong, I couldn´t find another forum, where this thread would fit in better. I hope it´s okay to post it here, else please feel free to move the thread somewhere else.

International customers: I would like to ask for your help.

I am trying to built a global (and therefor: a multilingual) forum - and yes, I´m aware that this is never been done before and some consider it impossible to do. May be they are right, but until now I haven´t found anything, that couldn´t be handled the one or other way. Indeed, the project is more a proof-of-concept to see, wether it´s possible or not - or at least, how close I can get.

As I assume Social Groups is running on 100s of websites, there have to be some translations out there.

If you are one of those who did a translation - partial, only frontend or complete - I would like to ask you, if there could be circumstances you could share your translation with me. Of course, that includes that I am willing to pay a fee.

Translations searched for are:
  • Italian
  • Portogese
  • German
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Russian
  • Ukrainish
  • Polish
  • Dutch
  • Swedish
  • Norwegian
  • Finnish
  • Turkish
  • Serbian
  • Romanian
  • Arabic
If you are running a Social Groups in one of the languages, you know someone or a website that does, I would really appreciate each and every hint. Wether here in this thread or in a private conversation.

Thanks,
Chris.

Last edited:
Back