Fixed Default Forum - not linked automatically

Thanks for Fixing it ;)

But I still have such a big Problem with the new "discussion Forum" workflow, I have to tell you honestly :(
Members where asking me - why do I see that there are 121 Topics an I only have 5 in the Group.

You can see at 1st Step in the screenshot, that you Show the Posts from all linked Groups in the summary.
But the Group users, they get confused - it should look and feel if they have their own forum.
They shouldn`t know that there are linked shared Forums behind the Groups,...

The very best would be to integrate the discussion Forum like you did e.g. with the Members Wall.
All your Tabs look integrated in the Page - only the discussion Forum destroys all the Layout and the workflow :(

But what should I do, if you like how it Looks like?

Erich

Thanks for Fixing it ;)

But I still have such a big Problem with the new "discussion Forum" workflow, I have to tell you honestly :(
Members where asking me - why do I see that there are 121 Topics an I only have 5 in the Group.

You can see at 1st Step in the screenshot, that you Show the Posts from all linked Groups in the summary.
But the Group users, they get confused - it should look and feel if they have their own forum.
They shouldn`t know that there are linked shared Forums behind the Groups,...

The very best would be to integrate the discussion Forum like you did e.g. with the Members Wall.
All your Tabs look integrated in the Page - only the discussion Forum destroys all the Layout and the workflow :(

But what should I do, if you like how it Looks like?

Erich
ericheI have changed a bit

Reactions: RvG
Back